Training Discover your social communication style with the DiSC® model
DiSC® is a behavioral model that measures the social communication styles adopted by individuals. It allows us to become aware of how we communicate, with our strengths and our points of attention.
This simple and powerful model, widely used and a source of inspiration for other techniques, helps structure the way we look at our environment.
Aims of the training
- Establish your detailed communication profile
- Learn to diagnose the communication style of your interlocutors
- Learn to adapt accordingly
- Communication preference concept
- Behavior vs attitude
- Fear & motivations
- Strengths and points of attention
- Conflict & stressful situations
- Extreme behaviors
- Use of the model in the conduct of collaborators
Two weeks before the training, each participant completes an online questionnaire.
During the training, each participant discovers his communication profile, analyzed with our certified trainer DiSC.
- Subgroup Discussions
- Role Plays/ Exercises
- Tools, Models, Methods
- Illustrative Videos
In French, Dutch or English.