Training: Presentation skills – public speaking
Aims of the training
Developing the presentation skills of the participants through practice and action:
- How to give a clear and effective presentation?
- Paying attention to your behaviour
- Building a relationship with your audience
Anyone brought to speak in public in a professional context (presentation, meeting, convention …) and wishing to improve their skills
- Stress management
- Detecting and reducing the various sources of stress
- Managing my reactions to the trac
- Body language
- Becoming aware of my attitudes
- Verbal and non-verbal communication: errors to avoid
- Presentation dynamics
- Setting my objectives
- How to structure my speech to give it impact
- Personal action plan
- Dealing with difficult situations
Participants are invited to submit one of their PowerPoint presentations to the trainer a few days before the training (that will be used in a simulation exercise during the training day).
Practical exercises under the supervision of the trainer:
- Awareness and behavioral control (posture, voice, breathing)
- Videotaped exercises
In French or in Dutch
Important information: COVID PROOF training
We assure you that we are following the COVID-19 health guidelines, so you can participate at our training courses in complete safety.
If you wish, we can also organize our training online via the TEAMS or ZOOM app.