Training Assertiveness: Stop the autopilot, take control!
Develop a constructive attitude by daring to assert yourself calmly
Do you want to get to know yourself better to assert yourself better, to dare to defend your opinion, while respecting that of others?
Developing your assertiveness facilitates communication and improves interpersonal relationships, reducing conflict and providing the social support you need to deal with difficult situations.
Our assertiveness training teaches you the techniques to calmly express your opinions, make a request, dare to say no, set your limits and make yourself respected.
It teaches you how to better manage your emotions for constructive and respectful communication.
Aims of the training
- Become aware of your personal communication style
- Develop your ability to assertively communicate your needs, your limits and your points of view, while respecting those of others
- React positively to people or situations experienced as difficult
- Improve self-confidence
- Feel calm and secure in situations of stress or conflict
Content of the training
- Discover the different relational attitudes and identify your preferred attitudes
- Work on the causes of a lack of assertiveness (fears, beliefs …)
- The different components of assertive behavior
- Practical models for learning to manage feedback, to make a request, to set limits in an effective and constructive way
- You respect yourself and make yourself respected while respecting your interlocutor
- Learn to manage your emotions
- Practical exercises based on lived interpersonal situations
Emphasis is placed on practical exercises, aimed at making participants aware of their reactions to concrete situations.
in French or in Dutch