Training for expat: Initiation into the Belgitude©
Aims of the training
We developed the seminar Initiation into the Belgitude© to get the foreign executives, but also the Belgian executives, acquainted with Belgium, its way of life as well as the way of thinking of the Belgians.
The seminar addresses a range of issues because in Belgium (as in many places) nothing is simple at the beginning of the 21st century.
- An unexpected and unusual journey through the history of Belgium and the Belgians – essential to understand the complex challenges associated with doing business in Belgium
- A colorful walk through its economical, social, political and cultural landscape
- A special attention to the language problem, trade-unions and life in enterprises
- A pragmatic and enriching initiation to live and work successfully in a country characterized by its diversity and sometimes surprising confusion due to thousand and one compromises “à la belge”
In French, Dutch or English.
Different seminar options:
- An individual seminar, one day (for general managers and chief executives)
- A group seminar, one day (up to 10 participants)
In the Press
If you want to read more about this training, read the article in French « L’art de belgiciser les cadres français » published in Trends Tendances.
The HR Tribune magazine contains a special report on “the top 50 classification of the best trainings in Belgium”. Our seminar Initiation into the Belgitude© is ranked in the top 10 of “Think out of the box” trainings.
Read the article in French about the training “Initiation into the Belgitude”.