Training Program DELTA:
communicate effectively with the trade unions©
Aim of the training
- Lead communication between the manager, his employees and the trade unions:
- Understand why and how to win the internal public opinion
- Understand and react effectively to trade union communication
- Control the managerial zone ©
- Some essential basics of communication and relationships
- Information flow: How it works
- Listening and being understood
- Human relationships in the social context
- The territory of words: power game and conflict within the company
- Control and management of the managerial zone© when facing rival powers
- Trade union strategy versus company project
- Introduction to propaganda and counter propaganda techniques
- Exercises on communication and relationships with employees
- Simulation of strained situations, how to prevent them and how to react to them
A practical approach, based on real-life situations, but also on understanding human phenomena. Knowledge is attained through practical exercises and action
In French or Dutch.
Important information: COVID PROOF training
We assure you that we are following the COVID-19 health guidelines, so you can participate at our training courses in complete safety.
If you wish, we can also organize our training online via the TEAMS or ZOOM app.